KISDOM

Authored by Yours Truly,  this piece of work is my attempt to reconnect me to my mother tongue in this particular vernacular that I grew up with. Though at home, we really didn't have a set of  language used as both my parents speak different dialects respective of their regional origin. I did write one poem  before but I lost it in one poetry forum that I left. Sadly all my works I saved in my files were corrupted and I have no way to recover them. Thanks to Filipino Poets in Blossoms that my poetry writing is revived even if I am on my snail pace mode. Thank you Helen Sarita, the Founder of the group, for letting me in. And another warm thanks to Yesu Ben for his invitation to join this group. So finally, from a dusty shelf my KISDOM took off where I lifted it off... My mind is slowly coming out from a long hibernation... Blog Administrator 
Ang kalanggaman
nangitag kapasilungan 
sa ulan nga umaabot.
Ug sa kalit, mikisdom ang langit;
Mihasmag ang mahait nga kilat,
sama sa baraw gihiwa 
ang aping niini. 
Gisundan sa masipang dalugdog 
natay-og ang kalibutan;
mibundak ang kusog nga ulan. 
Nagkaguliyang mga kalanggaman 
sa kangitngit nga kahaponon.
Ang sanag gikan sa
kilomkilom nga kasadpan
miawop na;
Ug way suga sa palibot.
Sa ilang kalisang
daw gangis ang kabanha; 
Nabalda intawon 
ang gabiing malinawon.
Human sa naghaguros 
nga hangin,  
ang unos milabay na. 

@Leah C. Dancel
June 11, 2021
Australia 
(Originally written in January 20, 2020
Gipadaplin sa folder kay gahunahuna unsaon pagbalay-balay. Trying very very hard. 😉 I'm doing this to preserve my native language)

Popular posts from this blog

DALAMPASIGAN SA PANUBIGAN

VACCINES OF DEATH

Bakit Nakatungó Ang Uhay Ng Palay