COMMENT

29 August 2024

KitKat Iring - Sa akong edad, I have to be rationale and to remind myself nga what is actively happening now is part of the worldly scheme that people behind run it. Makalolooy indeed ang di makadagan. This has been warned through time and history, pero di lagi ta maminaw to that specific voice. I didn't expect I would witness these things unfolding before my eyes. Therefore I need to be alert and vigilant. Magbasa ko but I tried to watch my emotion and not to be caught up emotionally. Much as I feel sorry for my country, I can't help feeling patriotic over my time and again about how the government oppressed Mindanao. That's undeniably demonstrated by how Luzonians treated us. Mindanao is an island of fierce people. Way kahadlok ug dili mahadlok. Akong pilion kinsay akong tubayan kay sa akong mabasahan, mga tawong gangalngal ug gahalhal mga idyats ug mentality. Lami kaayo gamiton tong capital L word ni Inday S kay sibo gyud para nila. Understand that there's someone behind this satanic movement. They are just watching laughing at the Filipino people doing the dirty job for them. They're watching the show. Duelling in a skirmish scripted by these aliens narratives. And the people took the bait. Pollies are made powerful by the electors who compromised their rights by accepting election bribery to a non significant bowl of rice so to speak. Remember what they did to the ayuda? I give you 10, mine is 90. Hope you get the picture. For those who turn around? Well, a snake knows how to camouflage and sooner shed its true skin all for a wrong loyalty to one man they deem as God. They were very happy when Nong Digong became the President... only for one reason: to clean up the mess of the blood relative who was their foe. Zarzwela to the Max, but the Du30 means business.

Popular posts from this blog

DALAMPASIGAN SA PANUBIGAN

UNSWERVING SERVICE TO HUMANITY

VACCINES OF DEATH