THE POET and the POET

About the Poet
I've known him in person since 2017. He founded DDS Sydney group and became an instant global phenomenon. Surprisingly, he's more than meets the eye when I came to get to know him more. Below is just a tip of the iceberg.  Enjoy! 

By Rado Gatchalian
(Free to share)

He writes to impress. Self-centred.
I write to express.

He writes for a celebration. For his own victory.

I write for a cause. For a purpose. For me to learn. And for others to learn.

He writes believing that his poems are exemplary. 

I write with humility.

He writes using the most exuberant words. Yet, he loses the beauty.

I write simple and most basic words — but strive to make simple words experience beauty. All words deserve Beauty.

He writes wanting his readers to congratulate him.

I write without caring whether I get comments or feedbacks at all. 

He writes hoping to get hundred likes and hearts.

I write hoping to win someone’s heart.

He teaches other people on how to become good poets.

I don’t have anything to offer to other writers. Rather, I learn from them. Everyone has his own journey of writing.

He writes because he thinks he is the centre of the Universe.

I write so that I can be part of making this Universe a better place.

He says he is a Poet.

I don’t deserve any description. I just write. I am not a noun. I am a verb.

He writes because it gives him joy.

I write because it is my joy.

He proclaims he knows everything.

I know nothing.

He writes because the world owes him.

I write because I owe everything to our world.

He writes because people believe on him.

I write because it is who I am.

He writes so that he achieves glory.

I write so that I can lift up others.

He writes because he is a master of words.

I write because I am a slave of words.

He writes because he lives for it.

I write because I die without it.

#Poetry
#Poets
#Poems
#Craft
#TheFILOsopher
#Writer

Popular posts from this blog

DALAMPASIGAN SA PANUBIGAN

VACCINES OF DEATH

Bakit Nakatungó Ang Uhay Ng Palay