A SOLDIER'S REQUIEM


A repost from the past : 

I am Christopher Rama. In all likelihood, you don't know me and never will. I died yesterday at Zamboanga City in the service of our country. 😢

To the rebels who killed me, I forgive you. I'm sure you just followed orders like I did mine. Lay down your arms and rejoin the Zamboanguenos rebuild their homes and the city.

To the leader and instigator of the rebellion, I dare you to come out and face the consequence of your act. No cause is just if pursued with violence.

To those who call for peace, I ask you remember that it's a truce between two parties. There can never be peace if one often breaks it.

To officials who crave for the limelight, stop and let my commander-in-chief do what's best for all. Loss of life and limb isn't a political game.

To my PMA class 2008 mistahs, I leave to you my 1st Lieutenant patch. Continue to defend our country with honor, courage and integrity.

To my countrymen who care, I entrust to you my young wife and child. Help them live a life without a husband and father.

And to God, I surrender to You my body so that I may rest in eternal peace. 🙏

#SaluteToTheFallen 
#NationalHeroesDay

Credits: Raymond Satnamul

Source: FB

Popular posts from this blog

DALAMPASIGAN SA PANUBIGAN

VACCINES OF DEATH

Bakit Nakatungó Ang Uhay Ng Palay