Motivated by Dr. JP Rizal

Sharing ...

Photo credit to the Author
#BecomingFilipino
 
“I made them think that they were more capable than they really were.” ~Rizal, Noli me Tangere

Whenever I find myself around a statue of Rizal, I think of this line from his written works.  I don't know why it lingers in my mind... but it motivates me.  The thought of mentally believing I can achieve and be more capable than I really am. 

 Whenever people send positive messages or belief in something I am doing... I latch on to their words and instill them in me.  

Even when I truly don't believe I am capable... that instilled belief from others, drives me to be the best I possibly can be. 

I appreciate it. I embrace it.

And today, I appreciate once again setting foot in Luneta Park.  This 58 hectare area found right in the heart of Manila is full of history, and a monument that enshrines the remains of Jose Rizal... a National Hero in the Philippines. I was actually out for a jog, and found myself walking into a park completely free of vendors or stalls.  There are strict health entrance protocols.  This is the first time I have seen it like this... due to the pandemic.  It was incredibly peaceful, and very uplifting to walk around. 

Manila... Full of history and inspiration.  

And we are all capable of connecting with it. 

One day at a time. 

Power On!

#BecomingFilipino

Popular posts from this blog

DALAMPASIGAN SA PANUBIGAN

VACCINES OF DEATH

Bakit Nakatungó Ang Uhay Ng Palay