WHAT ARE YOU?

By Tessa Roines


I do not claim to be an expert, my rantings are all about my beliefs and the small knowledge of the issues upfront and behind the scenes. Feel free to discuss and have constructive arguments over the issues. Ad hominem and name calling won't change my mind nor how I look at the global issues. 

I am still a Filipino and I care about my birth country. It is my birthright. You can not stop every Filipinos all over the world to care about the Philippines - it is our birthright.!!

You all should accept the fact that the Overseas remittance from all Filipinos around the world (OFWs and Ex-Filipinos) contributes a lot to the Philippine economy and by maligning and brushing us off as if we are the OUTCASTS is the biggest bigotry in Philippine culture. 

You do not bite the hands that fed you. You dare to tell us to stop dipping in Philippine politics that concern our families and friends, our lands and ancestral homes, our cats and dogs, our carabaos who are still living in the Philippines? How dare you???

You support your president and I support mine. I support the ideals of the leaders I admire(d) and believe(d) but not to the extent of worshipping them...

You should stop your posturing. You stop your blind allegiance. You stop your adulations to the people who don't even care about you. Stop putting greedy politicians in power. They are not stupid. They have ulterior motives. They are selfish. You should've learned from your past. 

I am #ProFilipino #ProPh #ProLife 

What are you?

Popular posts from this blog

DALAMPASIGAN SA PANUBIGAN

VACCINES OF DEATH

Bakit Nakatungó Ang Uhay Ng Palay